Frequently asked questions.
• Are the castles clean?
• What type of surface do I need?
- Yes our castles are cleaned continuously. When we remove the castle from your premises, it is checked for cleanliness, and any marks are removed. The castles are regularly cleaned. All we ask is that you look after the castle and keep it as clean as possible.
• How do we get our castle?
- The safest surface is a level grassy area, however, bark chippings or similar are acceptable. We will not be able to set up any of our castles on tarmac or concrete surfaces for safety reasons. If you need assistance then please let us know.
• How much space do I need?
- Em-Ben Bouncy Castle Hire will deliver and set up your Castle and ensure it is clean and in good working condition well before your party starts and come back to take it down after the party is over. Set up can take from 20 to 30 minutes depending on the size of the unit. The castles can take between 20 and 35 minutes to dismantle, again, depending on their size.
• I want to hire a hall for my party, can I still have a castle?
- You will need 2ft either side of the castle for pegging, plus 6ft at the back for the blower, and room at the front for safety mats. If you require us to survey the area, then please ask us.
• I have no electricity where I want the castle, can I still hire one?
- Yes, as long as the hall is big enough to safely house the castle. We can supply crash mats, and sandbags which will hold the castle safely in place. Electric fans however do make a noise while they are running, but don''t worry, they will not drown out the sounds of your children!
• Are they safe?
- We can supply you with a generator to run your Castle. This will incur an extra charge.
• Do I need to pay a deposit?
- Yes. Our Bouncy Castles are manufactured to specific industry standards by reputable manufacturers. They are all safety tested and maintained to the highest standards. Also all our electrical equipment is PAT tested. If you would like to see the certificates then please let us know.
• How do I book one?
- No. We just ask for payment on delivery.
• What if I have to cancel?
- This is the easy bit. Just call Emma or Ben on 01935 849366 or mobile 07989 775590.
• How do I know if I am hiring my Castle from a reputable company?
- No Problem. Just give us a call, there is NO cancellation fee. However, we would appreciate as much notice as possible so we have a chance to rent your Bouncy Castles and/or other equipment to someone else.
- Em-Ben Bouncy Castle Hire are members of the British Inflatable Hirers Alliance (BIHA). This is an organisation setup to promote safe and consistent working practices as laid out by the Health and Safety Executive, within our field of business. We also have Public Liability Insurance.
Any Questions Please Call Us and we will be pleased to help.